We are so glad you have chosen to be a part of the MJCCA Day Camps Community. We consider ourselves a family, and look forward to creating many lifetime memories with you!
Whether you are a first-time family or have been part of the MJCCA Day Camps family for generations, we are thrilled you are a part of it.
We’ve gathered all the links and information you will need to make your summer a breeze!
- Log In To Your Account
- Transportation: What you need to know about getting to and from camp
- What to Bring to Camp: How to make sure your child(ren) are prepared for camp
- Parent Communication: Keeping in touch with your child at camp
- Camper Health: Our commitment to safe, healthy campers
- Food at Camp: MJCCA Day Camps’ policy on food packages
- Free Swim at Camp: More information about daily open swim
- Sample Itinerary: A typical day at MJCCA Day Camps for Camp Isidore Alterman
- Registration Policies: Policies and procedures regarding camp registration
- Purchase Camp Labels: 25% of your order helps support MJCCA Day Camps!
We love capturing the priceless moments of adventure, fun, and friendships that happen all day at MJCCA Day Camps. Click here to see photos. We may take photographs of your child for MJCCA promotional purposes. If you prefer no photos of your camper are taken, please email us at email@example.com.